Wednesday 6 March 2013

Speckled Egg Nail Varnish

With Easter approaching what could be more suiting then speckled nails? I came across the ILLAMASQUA brand in Selfridges, Manchester and fell in love with their unique beauty concept- they stand against the stereotypical nature of the beauty industry today and celebrate freckles, scars and birthmarks. This is such an innovative and realistic take on a brand which I, as a shopper, would much rather buy into. The pictures below show the green & pink limited edition nail polishes which I purchased costing £14.50 -let's face it not a bad price for good quality. 




4 comments:

  1. This is a really clever idea! At first I thought it said Imperfection, which really annoyed me! Only then did I notice the apostrophe... Really nice concept and love the nails!
    Jen@www.whatjennadidnext.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, love these colours too!
    I saw your post on the Company Magazine forum.
    Would love to follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know with a comment and I always follow back.
    Love from London.
    Love G xx

    www.supercalafashionistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the concept of this product but I think the speckled effect is unfortunately quite horrible! :-( x

    http://brightanddandy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh i love this nail varnish! I need it in my life! x

    http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete